Wednesday 5 October 2016

Writing for 10/5

Date : 10/5

Time starting : 10.44 p.m

Idea I am pursuing : Continuation of 4/10 story

Time ending :  11.00 p.m



“My friend call me Ana, it is a pleasure to meet you”, was the first greeting I received from her. It did not take me long to fall for her. Her childish way of behavior as well as her innocent yet tingling with a mature charm is more than enough to captivate any man’s heart. Soon, I realized my feeling for her and I wanted to be more than just a friend. As though it was something written in the stars, Ana also felt the same way toward me and thus began our sweeter part of lives.

There was that one time where we were playing by the beach,

“Hey, watch out. Don’t just run whenever you want. You can fall down you know?”. I called out to her.

Ana simply turned around, poked out her tongue and yelled, “Catch me if you can, slowpoke!”, then started to dash off at full speed.

“That is just like her”, I sighed to myself. Well, she is charming in her own way too.

While I am lost at my thought,

“Ouch!” I heard Ana yelled way in front of me. I told her she will hurt herself running around like that.

I catch up to her and stood down beside her,

“I told you not to ru-” and before I can finish my sentence, Ana immediately flashed a mischievous smile and proceed to push me down onto the sand while laughing heartily.


“Hahaha, got you!” she said without the slightest hint of guilt for tricking me. While pinching my cheeks, she asked “Why the long face?”,

“Just......thinking bout stuff”, I replied nonchalantly.

“Heh~~~~, thinking bout me again eh?”, god, this girl is so annoying at times.

“What if I say it’s not?”

“Then you are thinking about some other girls!”, Ana immediately pouted and with a sulky tone, mumbled “Yeah, I know I act like a kid at times, not so pretty, not that charming too” and she goes on saying every bad thing about herself that she can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment