Friday 7 October 2016

Writing for 10/7

Date : 10/7

Time starting : 7.44 p.m

Idea I am pursuing : Continuation of 10/6 story

Time ending :  7.56 p.m




“Society trash” is what I call myself as well as how I assume most bystanders perceive me. But, what do they know about me and I could not care less on how other people think of me. I had long lost that sense of rationality.
“This storm does not seem to let up anytime soon, huh”. I thought to myself. Pushing myself over my body limits, I began walking again. Then, a miracle happens,

I saw Ana walking across the street. There is no way I can mistook her for someone else. Not when it comes to the person that I had loved all my life. Have the heavens finally answered my prayers, have god taken pity on me and give me a second chance?. All sort of questions befuddled my mind. Finally, I heard Ana voice whispering in my ear, as impossible as it sound, it burns away all my hesitation as I run toward her with all my might.

“ANA!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, attracting the attention of several other bystanders but I could not care less about them. The girl I held dear to my heart is right in front of me and that is all I can think of. Ana turned toward me, I can see her crying clearly despite the heavy rain as she smiled happily, a smile that I will never forget for the entirety of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment