Friday 14 October 2016

Writing for 10/14

Date : 10/14

Time starting : 6.52 p.m

Idea I am pursuing : Continuation of 10/11 story

Time ending :  7.08 p.m


At Ana's words, a sudden realization struck me in the chest. How foolish I had been, I had let myself being washed away by my own pitiful emotions. I know tears can not bring her back to life but still I have done nothing to prevent it from flowing. As a human being, I should be embarrassed with myself. Perhaps this meeting of ours is a chance given by the heavens in order for me to correct my ways.

I looked up at the vast sky above me, though sky does not seem to fit it well. There is no cloud, it is just an empty space, shrouded with whiteness. Slowly, I wrapped my hands around Ana's. Never will I thought that I will be able to feel this warmth again.

".....Sorry to have made you worry, Ana. I should be ashamed of myself."

With an unexpected slap onto my back, she speaks proudly, "Don't worry, dear!. It is a wife duty to correct her husband whenever he did something foolish, is it not. Besides, seeing you again is something that I wished for too,"

"Seems like you enjoying yourself, heh?"

"Why, I am but a dead woman. There is no harm in enjoying myself," she jeered. Such a classic reply from her. "Anyway, it is time for you to go. Show your dearest what you can do without her when you are awake. I love you..."

"Yeah, I will remember that. I love you too," I said as I feel my consciousness fading once again. This really does not feel like a dream even though logically, it did not make sense. Still, whatever it is, perhaps it is something that is beyond a mortal ability to comprehend.



No comments:

Post a Comment