Saturday 29 October 2016

Writing for 10/29

Date : 10/29

Time starting : 10.24 p.m

Idea I am pursuing : Night time

Time ending :  10.39 p.m

There is 2 general part in our everyday lives. Our day time as well as our night time. I do not know for sure if there is any scientific reasoning as of if any of the two parts hold significant advantage over the other. However, speaking from myself. I had always preferred night time much more than its day counterpart. Perhaps it is due to my native country where day time is practically nothing more than a period of suffering where I have this incredible amount of heat trying to melt me all over and only when night crawls in, then the torturous experience will end. For me, night time is simply more than a time for rest. It is time where I can find peace and comfort, a brief moment of serenity before dawn breaks in,

Day time is simply the moment where I will allow myself (both willingly as well as unwillingly) thrown into all my worries, troubles, responsibilities as well as everyday norms. I wake up everyday, looking forward for night to breaks in, the period of time where I loved the most. I think my mind works best after dusk settles in simply because my feeling says so. That does not in the least meant that I am going through my day time in an overly "whatever as long as I get things done" manner. What I am trying to imply is that I work simply much more efficient and productive during the night than the day. Is it due to some personal preferences or perhaps it can be explained by some research but as long as I can benefit from it, I could not care less.

Night time is also associated with "alone" time where we can finally open the "mask" and "facade" that we put on in order to go through our everyday lives. There are simply moments where we can not be ourselves due to certain constraining circumstances, forcing ourselves to talk and act like someone completely different. But, when we are alone. where most of us probably are during the night, we can finally get rid of all these tiring fake expressions we put on and simply be ourselves. Coincidentally, I just realized somehow that 90% of my daily writings are written during the dusk or at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment