Saturday 8 October 2016

Writing for 10/8

Date : 10/8

Time starting : 4.04 p.m

Idea I am pursuing : Continuation of 10/7 story

Time ending :  4.27 p.m




 As I reach out my hands to her, centimeters away, suddenly I realized I am flying through the air. I landed a few feet away from where I am a few seconds ago. Immediately, my body is covered with an intense sensation of pain that can drive my mind crazy. That is when I finally come into realization. I had been hit by a truck. The vehicle stopped adjacent to me, its driver desperately trying to call someone on his phone. Less than minutes, I become an attraction for the bystanders as I could see crowds of people forming ring around me.

Taking pictures of a dying street trash for the news is it?. I chuckled to myself. I guess my imagination have finally taken the best of me. Well, I see no point in living like this anyway. I know I can not be saved anymore. My body slowly becoming numb, my breath becoming more and more rough. Each breath is an immense feat for me. The pain is slowly fading off which is not a good sign. However, at my last moment as my vision becoming hazy, I can see a familiar girl sitting beside me. Her face facing mine and as soon as I see her, tears fall from my eyes. It is Ana, and despite anything, I am thankful to be able to meet her again even if it is nothing more than a dying man fantasy.

I can feel her warm hands embracing my cold body on the concrete. With the nostalgic voice that I yearned to hear all this time, Ana whispered into my ears,

“I have been waiting for you, dear. Now we will always be together, forever......” her face showing a happy expression, with tears of joy trickling down her cheek.

As I am overwhelmed by the feeling of drowsiness that is approaching me, I let it takes over me. Even then, before I fell into a deep, deep sleep. I am sure a wide, satisfied smile is carved upon my face before I close my eyes and depart from this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment