Monday 17 October 2016

Writing for 10/17

Date : 10/17

Time starting : 7.40 p.m

Idea I am pursuing : Continuation of 10/16 story

Time ending :  7.58 p.m

".....That explains a lot,". Perhaps she is not so different than me.

"Anyway, do not think too highly of me. In fact, I am pretty sure I should be thanking you too. I never thought I will see Zig again.......not until today, even if it is just a look-alike like him,", she said fondly.

"And you looked exactly the same as Ana, fate is amusing indeed," I chuckled, a feeling of glee that I had never felt in a very long time started to resurface again, swelling up in my chest. How long since I last laughed?. Never mind laughing, I can not even remember the last time I really smiled on this world. And now, all the sadness and grief that had overtook me in the past had been washed away, my shoulders no longer heavy from bearing the burden of my emotions.

"I agree," she giggled in amusement, "Perhaps our meeting too is a fate at work. Regardless, I have other matters to tend to. So, I will be taking my leave and thanks for the opportunity."

"It is okay. Take care now." I said as I bid her farewell. I merely watched as she stand up from the chair and moved toward the door. However, as she clench the doorknob, she halted her steps. As I wondered if she might have forgotten something, Estelle turned around and asked meekly,

"Can I visit you again in the future?,"

So that is what it is all about. To her question, I only have one reply,

"Sure, I believe we have a lot to share with each other,"

Estelle face brightened up after hearing my reply as she happily nodded and make her way out of my room. Once again, I am left alone. But, this time round, I no longer feel despair, in fact I am brimming with hope and expectations for the future. As I glanced out of my window, I pondered

"Had the sky always been so bright before?"

No comments:

Post a Comment