Tuesday 11 October 2016

Writing for 10/11

Date : 10/11

Time starting : 8.20 p.m

Idea I am pursuing : A continuation of 10/10 story

Time ending :  8.36 p.m

 "......Ana", I mumbled, my eyes burst into tears, no longer able to restrain the overwhelming sense of relief as well as happiness. It is a rush of emotions sweeping me away in a mere moment. To be reunited with her again.......I can not thank the heavens enough.

"I have missed you too," she said while gently stroking my hair. "You looked much more handsome than the last time I saw you," she chided, giggling childishly, the old classic Ana.

"Oh, is that so?. So, you have been eyeing me all this time?," I retorted in a tone we always used when we jest with each other.

"Mhm," she smiled mischievously, "......but it is till not time yet for you to be here, dear," her last sentence leave me exasperated.

"Wait, what is that supposed to mean?. I do not understand,"

"You do not belong here, not yet," Ana explained,"There is still plenty of thing left you need to do,"

".....but I do not want to go back to a place without you, Ana,"

At my reply, Ana pinched my cheeks, her expression remind me of a mother admonishing her child, "The man that I loved dearest will never give up this easily in life, no?. I know how much you had missed me and trust me, nothing made me happier than that. But, it is not time yet for us to be together, you still had a long way ahead of you."


No comments:

Post a Comment