Saturday 15 October 2016

Writing for 10/15

Date : 10/15

Time starting : 10.01p.m

Idea I am pursuing : Continuation of 10/14 story

Time ending :  10.16 p.m

As I open my eyes, awake from what I thought would be my final sleep, I found myself lying on a soft, comfy bed, covered by a white sheet. Now, this is somewhere that actually makes sense. From a quick glance toward my surrounding, I immediately noticed that I must have been hospitalized from that accident. That much should be pretty obvious. Now, the real question is "who actually went out of his way to get me into this hospital?,"

"'.......Maybe a kind soul took pity on me." I mumbled. Well, turns out I am still in one piece. Perhaps i should be grateful. If anything, that one meeting with Ana had given me the resolve to continue living. It is kind of funny that the very reason I wished to leave this world actually provides me with the courage and will to move forward.

As I am lost in my train of thoughts, I hear my room's door being opened. The nurse, maybe?. Or just the doctor checking up on me.

"Ah, you are awake....thanks the heavens,"

".....................Ana?,". The resemblance is uncanny. I am pretty sure I am wide awake....or am I still dreaming?. Perhaps my obsession toward her had created yet another illusory image of her. Perhaps dumbfounded by my sudden reply, the Ana look-alike replied with a smile,

"Unfortunately, I am not Ana. I heard you calling her name multiple times in your sleep while you are unconscious. I am Estelle," she explained, "You are lucky to have avoid a fatal injury. Even the doctors said it is a miraculous feat."


No comments:

Post a Comment