Sunday 16 October 2016

Writing for 10/16

Date : 10/16

Time starting : 5.34 p.m

Idea I am pursuing : Continuation of 10/15 story

Time ending :  5.49 p.m

Immediately realizing my rudeness, I immediately apologized, "Ah, I am terribly sorry. My illusion is getting the best of me. You look exactly as someone I knew in the past,"

Perplexed by my sudden apology, the woman named Estelle immediately shook her head in denial,
"Don't be. You have nothing to feel bad for," she speaks out as she sits down on the chair besides my bed. "It might not be my place to be saying this but I know all too well the feeling of losing someone we hold dearest,"

Surprised by her personal statement, I asked in awe, "....How do you know?"

"It's just a hunch," she smiled, seemingly trying to appear nonchalant but I can feel the sadness lingering inside her voice, "They say two people with the same wounds can feel each other presence despite being completely strangers to each other. I guess the myth might have been true after all,"

 "Estelle, is it?.  Despite anything, thank you for saving me," I bowed my head. "I can never hope to repay this debt. I owe you my life,"

"Don't worry about it. It is actually pretty selfish of me too. When I thought I saw Zig again, I acted on impulse. I just had to save him. In that regard, perhaps I am not saving you out of kindness," she laughed as she waved her hand, joking about the topic.

"Zig?"

"He was special to me. Perhaps pretty similar like how Ana is to you,"

No comments:

Post a Comment