Monday 10 October 2016

Writing for 10/10

Date : 10/10

Time starting : 10.59 p.m

Idea I am pursuing : An alternate ending to the 8/10 story

Time ending :  11.14 p.m

Muddled with blood and rain, I struggled to breathe as I lied on the cold road. It is about time for me to bid this life farewell, anyway. There is no worth in living anymore, not after all this suffering I had to got through.

"Ah, this can't be good...." I mumbled as my eyesight keep getting poorer, a sign that I am knocking on death's door. However, I can vaguely see a very familiar person pushing through all the people circling around me.

She is making a call, her face filled with distress and anxiety, her voice filled with a tinge of panic and fear. Why would someone that I just randomly mistaken Ana for on the street held such care toward me?. It is a waster of her time, a trash like me should be gone soon, the quicker the better.

Before long, I lie defeated to the overwhelming drowsiness as I closed my eyes. Little did I know what I thought as my eternal slumber is quickly interrupted by me waking up after what I felt like a short while.

".....Where is this place?",

It is as white as far as the eyes can see and I can not make certain of where or what is this place. There is one thing for certain, this is not the real world. Is it the afterlife?. Or is it just my dying mind playing a trick on me?. All of these thoughts ran through my head. Then, while I am still sitting on the white surface of nothingness, well more like floating in the air, I feel a pair of arms embracing me from behind. I had realized this warmth can belong to none other than the one I loved dearly.



No comments:

Post a Comment