Wednesday 28 September 2016

Writing for 9/28

Date : 9/28

Time starting : 6.32 p.m

Idea I am pursuing : A continuation of yesterday story

Time ending : 6.47 pm

"Do you remember the first time you asked my dad for his permission to marry me?", Ana asked, a small grin carved on her lips.

"How could I ever forgot that?. It is literally the toughest part of my life." I replied, shaking my head in dismay. It is not something that I will like to remember as fast as memories go.

"But you did it somehow, you never knew when to give up and that is one of the point that I liked the most about you,"

"How could I back down when it comes to the woman that I hold dearest to my heart?, Plus, I think he was just worried about your well-being too. I mean, look at me. I am simply a fisherman. I can not promise you a life of luxury. I can not promise you a life full of wealth. Even now, that is something that will never change,"

"I had always believed love that is built on the foundation of gold is the easiest to crumble, dear. I thought I had told you that times and times again. I married you for who you are, it is as simple as that," she smiled lovingly. Once a beautiful woman in her prime age and even now, still as lovely as the first time I met her.

"We had really come a long way, don't we?. Even our youngest child, Diana is already in college. Mike is studying overseas, same as Fiana. And our eldest son, I had no clue how he had managed to become head of a company."




No comments:

Post a Comment